How do we keep Koosmik safe?
Koosmik highly values the importance of respecting your privacy and protecting you against any misuse of your personal data and your electronic bank account. We are firmly dedicated to providing you with a fully secure solution ensuring that you enter into an ecosystem where your data and your transfers are secure and confidential. To achieve this, we have implemented several security measures responding sectors best practices.
Data protection and storage
- Your personal and financial information is irreversibly encrypted.
- Your data is protected and stored on secure encrypted servers using a military grade encryption algorithm (AES).
Fraud and identity protection
- To prevent the use of fraudulent cards, we require 3D secure verification when making your first payment to your Koosmik wallet with a new card.
- Our team proactively monitors user flows and is well equipped to quickly identify suspicious activity. If any suspicious activity is detected, the account is blocked by both us and our banking provider. If you suspect any unauthorised activity on your account, please contact our support team.
- We limit the risks of threat by blocking blacklisted countries.
Secure log-in and account monitoring
- You have the option to activate touch-ID login.
- Optional two factor authentication; this means you will be sent a verification code by text message each time you wish to log-in to your account. We recommend this.
- You can customize your settings to receive notifications for your account activity via push, e-mail or text.